- Low thermal conductivity.
- Very low heat storage.
- Very high tensile strength.
- Thermal shock resistance.
- Sound absorption.
- Quick repairs. Should lining damage occur, furnace can be cooled quickly.
- Contains no binder, no fumes or furnace atmosphere contamination.
- Contains no asbestos.
- No curing or dry out time, lining can be fired to operating temperature immediately.
Refining and Petrochemical
- Reformer and pyrolysis lining.
- Tube seals, gaskets and expansion joints.
- Crude oil heater linings.
- Heat treating and annealing furnaces.
- Furnace door linings and seals.
- Soaking pit covers and seals.
- Furnace hot face repairs.
- Reheating furnace and ladle covers.
- Kiln car insulation and seals.
- Continuous and batch kilns.
- Boiler insulation.
- Boiler doors.
- Reusable turbine covers.
- Expansion seals pipe covering